Employee satisfaction

Employee satisfaction is the level of contenment that employees feel toward their jobs.

Employee satisfaction is a key role to grow and improve the company.

To improve employee satisfaction, the company should know what they want it'd be helpful to boost job satisfaction.

So use surveys or interviews to ask employees are necessary things to change the situation.

And the relationship between the employees and their direct supervisors are also important for the employees.

I think one-on-one meeting is a good way for employees because they can pass on their feelings more easily than usual meeting or conference.


コメント

  1. I think meetings are a good way to do it. I thought that by doing so, I would be able to express my demands and dissatisfaction with the company and create a more comfortable working environment.

    返信削除
  2. I like your idea, but I feel a little difficult to say my feelings to my boss.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

The gap in the US

Understanding social mobility

World Wealth Equity